At Greenlife our goal is to help you enjoy your new landscape for many years. We provide the best plant material available and guarantee your plants will thrive if given reasonable care. Before they arrive at your door our horticulturists have thoroughly inspected them to ensure top quality condition and they are returned to the nursery if there is any sign of insect infestation, unhealthy growth or disease.
Getting Started with Greenlife
Once you contact us the process begins. We’ll set up a convenient time to meet with you and assess your property.
You let us know what you want and we start working on ideas. You decide how much you want to be involved — the choice is yours — and we’ll work with you.
We have our own landscape designers and horticulturists and bring in contractors if necessary. We give you an estimate of the costs.
- You will know how long the job will take
- You will be introduced to everyone working on your garden
- We’ll tell you when we can start and when we’ll finish the job
- We’ll be there, on time, until the work is finished.
A water feature can be the heart of a garden, a place of tranquility and calm. Water, whether it’s running or still, has a soothing effect on the mind and body and reduces stress.
Our water features are designed to add a special dimension to your outdoor space. The choice is yours, but we will recommend the one to fit your lifestyle, your budget and the dimensions of your garden.
- Fountains for sound, shape and form
- Bubble rocks for gentle sound, safety and tranquility
- Bog gardens for ever changing colour and shape
Container Gardening — a great compliment to your garden or front walkway
Why Container Gardening?
- Provides seasonal displays and can be used as focal points
- Enhances small and larger gardens & landscapes
- Transforms hard & unappealing areas into tropical oasis
- Beneficial to those with limited mobility
- No long-term commitment