- February 2019 – Leading ladies of landscaping, Landscape Ontario
- March 2017 – Trees in the Glebe, Glebe Report
- August 2009 – Flying High in Canada, Walker Talk (pdf)
- September 2007 – Profile: Sarah Johnston, Greenlife Garden Care + Landscaping, Horticulture Review, The Voice of Landscape Ontario (pdf)
Daylilies are rugged, adaptable, vigorous perennials that endure in a garden for many years with little or no care. They adapt to a wide range of soil and light conditions, establish quickly, grow vigorously and survive winters with little or no injury.
Each daylily plant produces an abundance of flower buds that open over a long period of time. There are many varieties, a wide range of flower colors and the flowers continue during the heat of the summer.
What more could you ask for in our climate of extremes!
What our Customers Say
“Thanks for the good work. Your team was very professional and the beds are looking much happier. I am enchanted by the Winterberry plant.”
– Ljungkull, Riverside South