- February 2019 – Leading ladies of landscaping, Landscape Ontario
- March 2017 – Trees in the Glebe, Glebe Report
- August 2009 – Flying High in Canada, Walker Talk (pdf)
- September 2007 – Profile: Sarah Johnston, Greenlife Garden Care + Landscaping, Horticulture Review, The Voice of Landscape Ontario (pdf)
Daylilies are rugged, adaptable, vigorous perennials that endure in a garden for many years with little or no care. They adapt to a wide range of soil and light conditions, establish quickly, grow vigorously and survive winters with little or no injury.
Each daylily plant produces an abundance of flower buds that open over a long period of time. There are many varieties, a wide range of flower colors and the flowers continue during the heat of the summer.
What more could you ask for in our climate of extremes!
What our Customers Say
“Your team of landscaping professionals were always on time and always left our front yard as clean as can be at the end of each day. The project was a huge success and were proud to show it off to our neighbours, many of whom have already commented on how good it looks. Well done Greenlife. We would for sure hire you again if we need landscaping services.”
– Jeff & Claudine Daly, Ottawa